Frequently Asked Questions
Below FAQ are some common concerns of our clients before purchasing the Products, if you have other questions, please just send it to email@example.com
1) How do I create an Aloha account?
If you are a new user, click the top right "Log-in" icon and register your account.
2) What are the advantages of registering for an account?
The most practical advantage will be that you will be able to easily track the status of your orders, as well as your order history, and you will receive notifications on exclusive member offers, updates on new launches, and other exciting news. In the future, you will be able to redeem your reward points.
3) What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can have it emailed to you by clicking the Forgot Password link. You will be directed to a page where you can enter your email address and request a temporary password.
About our products
1) What soap should I use if I have dry skin?
Goat milk soap that is ultra-gentle. However, soap alone will not help dry skin. Immediately after showering, pat your skin dry and apply moisturiser.
2) Can soaps treat eczema, psoriasis, and dry skin?
NO! These cannot be cured with soap, but they can be effectively controlled in most cases by the use of soaps and moisturisers.
3) It is advisable to avoid soaps till baby is one month old?
Soaps should be avoided until the baby is 6 months old. After six months, soap can be used.
4) What soap should I use on my child's dry skin?
Nalpamaradi goat milk baby soap. Followed by baby cream.
5) I have skin pigmentation. Which soap should be suggested?
If you have normal or dry skin, use red sandal manjishta or sandal turmeric soap. You should use an anti-acne face wash if you have oily skin.
6) Why are most of the soaps showing out of stock?
We are a small unit and make only around 300 to 400 soaps in a month These soaps once made have to cure (dry) for four weeks before they can be sold. If soaps are available, they will be updated on the site
Ordering our products
1) What is the procedure for placing an order?
Step 1: Choose your product; Step 2: Click ADD TO CART; Step 3: Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT. Step 4: Provide your ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER. Step 5: Select the most convenient payment method for you. Step 6: Confirm and submit your order. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions. (Inquiries about shipments)
2) How do I track the status of my order?
Once the order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information, or you can log in to your account and click the order history to view the order status.
3) Is an account required to place an order?
No, you can place an order without creating an account by using guest checkout. However, we strongly advise creating an account on our website to ensure a quick and easy shopping experience.
4) How can I cancel my order?
An order that has been dispatched cannot be cancelled. However, if your order has not been shipped from our warehouse, we can assist you. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Returns and Refunds
1) How do I return or exchange a product?
Unless damaged or defective, all of our products are non-exchangeable and non-returnable. To request a replacement for a damaged or defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of receiving the product (after which the product is not liable for exchange). Don't forget to include your order invoice and a photo of the damaged item.
2) How will I receive a refund for cancelled orders, and how long will this take (in case of effective/damaged product)?
Within 7 working days, all approved refund credits will be applied to the original method of payment. If you pay online, the same will appear on your bank statement. Cancellations would be fully charged and no refund shall be provided upon cancellation after placing an order.
3) What if the product is received in damaged condition?
If you think you have received the product in bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return it to the delivery person. We will personally ensure that a brand-new replacement of the same product (if available) or another product of the same value is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing are intact when you send the product back to us. Click here to read our full return and refund policy
4) Shipping And Delivery
1. How long does it usually take to process an order? Domestic orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days. The order will be delivered within 3-5 business days. Orders for remote or difficult-to-access locations may take 5-7 business days. Click here to read our shipping policy
1) Why should we choose Aloha when there are so many natural, organic and clean brands in the market?
Aloha is a home-grown handmade brand crafted with love and care. We, not only use natural and safe ingredients but also our products are made with high performance formulation which are specifically designed for Indian Skin type. Like our brand, our inspiration comes from a pure, natural place called "MOTHERHOOD." You are unwilling to make compromises when raising a family and will go to any length to do what is best for them. We believe the time has come for beauty to evolve. People are finally realising that using natural ingredients is better for us and the environment. We carefully design and handcraft each product in batches with a small team of artisans. This enables us to ensure our products are of the highest quality and to maximise the freshness of the precious oils, butters and extracts.
2) Are your products free from sulfates, parabens, silicones and other harsh chemicals?
Yes, our products are free from them and lot many harsh toxic ingredients.
3) Do you use Preservatives?
Yes! For water based products we use preservatives to protect your skin from harmful organisms.
4) Have you tested your products on animals?
No. We do not do animal testing and our products are dermatologically tested and all clinical tests are done to ensure the safety of the product.